The Hidden Hive is a Tipi Wedding and Events Venue located in the heart of the Derbyshire National Forest, ran by the multi-award winning Midland’s Tipi hire company, Peaktipis.
It’s the perfect outdoor celebration venue, a place for people to come together, enjoy the idyllic lakes and stunning woodland setting and get back to nature – all with the luxury of the beautiful Tipis.
Conveniently located close to Derby, Burton, Lichfield and Tamworth, Leicester, Nottingham and Birmingham, the Tipis will be pitched from April through to October, with the flexibility of bookings available mid-week, weekends, whenever you want your special day to take place!
Tinker’s Bells at The Hidden Hive.
Tinker’s Bells have been providing Bell Tent accommodation at The Hidden Hive since 2018.
Being able to offer onsite accommodation to your guests allows friends & family, young & old to join together to celebrate your outdoor Tipi Wedding how you wish them too.
No worries of booking a taxi to surrounding hotels and importantly everyone can immerse themselves in the communal love and celebration you had hoped for in your overnight Guest Village.
Just a short walk to the Tipi Venue, The Glade is home to your Bell Tent Guest Village. This unique Woodland Venue, hosted by Beehive Farm Lake,s has the perfect tree lined space overlooking one of the magnificent lakes otherwise known as The Glade.
Book the Glade:
- – Exclusive Use of The Glade,
- – Glamping Guest Vehicles parked near to tents for convenience,
- – Access to toilets and shower facilities located at the Reception building at the entrance of Beehive Farm Lakes Campsite.
- – Guests can choose from our 3 x Bell Tent options which are hired for Up to 2 nights.
- – Beehive Lakes/The Glade has 24hour Security/All Guests Check in at Reception.
- – Pitch Fees are not included in the Bell Tent Prices. Pitches must be booked & paid directly to Beehive Lakes. (This allows guests to book additional nights stays at a later date if required.)