It’s very important to us that you have a great time and you go away with lots of great memories when you return home from your visit to The Grange – having experienced our Bell Tents and the lovely location!
Refundable Damage Waiver/Bond:
- Groups will only be allowed onsite once the £300 Damage Waiver/Bond have been received. The bond will be returned to you as long as no damage or excess cleaning is required.
- Re request that you please inform us during your stay of any accidental damage, so we can identify it as not malicious and replace it for you.
- Terms of Stay are set to ensure your stay is safe and enjoyable.
- As they are part of our insurance obligations, in the event they are not adhered to, no refund of bonds paid will be issued.
- Check in is from 2pm on Friday, Check out is 10am on Monday.
- The Hen Camp at The Grange is for groups of family and friends seeking a more peaceful retreat away from the hustle & bustle, to make lasting memories on a very special occasion. For this reason amplified music is not permitted. No music at all is permitted after 11pm each night – when The Grange holds a ‘Quiet Camp’.
- The Wood Fired Hot Tub and Mess Area (which includes shower area) will be closed from 11pm for your own safety.
- For both Health & Safety reasons and to protect the lovely environment of The Grange (which has animals including hens, ducks etc roaming around), we do not allow smoking within the newly planted wooded area/bell tent area. Smoking is allowed around the fire pit/bbq and designated area near the ‘willow arch’ – entrance to your exclusive site.
- No Glass is allowed in the ‘glampsite’ area/field (Plastic alternatives are provided) – Bottles are allowed in the ‘glampsite’ area but must be disposed of in the appropriate Bins.
- You agree to take all reasonable precautions against personal injury, injury to others and damage to the site, facilities and tents, such as regarding litter, fire, noise after 11pm.
- Only Guests listed on your registration form are permitted on site throughout the course of your stay.
- Only suppliers who have been agreed upon prior to booking them – by Tinkers Bells or The Grange B&B and are listed on the registration form will be permitted on site.
- Guests and visitors agree to be considerate of local properties as well as the surrounding environment and to take good care of the tents and facilities during their stay. Guests and visitors agree not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to other guests, family or visitors to The Grange B&B.
The Registration Form information which we request from the lead booker, is important and necessary details about you and your group which are required to make your visit to The Grange safe and enjoyable. This will be forwarded to you at a later date. Some of these details are also required for insurance purposes and must be provided before your arrival on site along with the £300 Refundable Damage Waiver/Bond- which will be returned to you as long as no damage or excess cleaning is required to property or belongs of Hen Camp at The Grange.